Your puppy is guaranteed, until it reaches 12 months of age, against hereditary defects that result in severe impairment or need for euthanization. In such cases, your puppy will be replaced with a puppy of equal value as soon as availability permits and as long as Pomeranian Puppies Home exists. This puppy will be provided only after production of medical verification of the hereditary defect or an autopsy report from a veterinarian and I will option of having my vet confirm the defect. Shipping & handling & vet expenses will be the responsibility of the recipient/new owner.
1. I certify the dog to have had its first set of vaccinations. You are responsible for the remaining (2) sets of shots, plus annual boosters. As above this guarantee is for genetic hereditary defects. This kennel is not responsible for any airborne or communicable diseases such as parvo, coccidian, giardia, distemper, rabies or any other infectious diseases the puppy may pick up after leaving the premises of Pomeranian Puppies Home. We take every precaution to prevent illness, but a pups immune system is immature at the time of transferring to a new home. Be very careful where you take your pup until fully immunized against the above diseases.
2. Under no circumstances will Pomeranian Puppies Home be responsible for veterinary fees accumulated by our clients for this dog or its offspring. Nor will we be prepared to take any dog or puppy back that becomes ill once it has left these premises, all sales are final. We do not take any responsibility for a dog’s demise while under anesthetic.
3. It’s your responsibility to keep your puppy or dog in a healthy condition. The training and housebreaking of the dog or puppy is your responsibility, and not of this kennel. Owner is responsible for educating self.
1.) Buyer MUST be at least 18 years of age to contract to buy a puppy or have a parent or legal guardian sign this contract which then they will be responsible for the puppy’s care.
2.) Buyer must have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 7 days of delivery. The seller must be informed immediately of the examination result by email. A copy of the examination results must then be forwarded to the address given for our records. The failure to do this will result in the cancellation of this guarantee.
3) Provide the puppy with routine preventive care such as, but not limited to:
- Annual check-ups
- Follow veterinarian guidelines for vaccinations and de-worming care
- Heartworm preventive care
4) Payment methods that we accept are: Western Union, PayPal (add 3% for fees) Credit Cards, Checks or Cash
All deposits are nonrefundable.
Buyer’s Initials: ________________________________________________________________